/* */ clvn: I'm 18

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm 18

Thank you everyone who came yesterday. I hope you had as much fun as I had. I'm going to miss everyone of you. I guess, where I'm concerned, things slowly sink in. There is no defining moment as to when great changes happen or anything of that sort. Life goes on, I guess. I'm leaving behind everything I've known, the people I've cared for, the place I've called home - yet it feels like some sort of natural progression now. Its as if, I've always expected this to happen. This life is mine now, I will laugh and I will cry for it. God willing, you will be there by my side when I do.

darn, my adam's apple is huge

some people just don't wanna pose

and of course every birthday comes with BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!!

Thus far, my stash includes
  • a w810i walkman phone
  • a backpack
  • 2 books
  • a scarf
  • a pen
  • a necklace
  • a bracelet
  • some black nail polish
  • a Planetshakers CD
  • 2 packs of condoms, 1 ribbed and 1 multi colored
  • 1 hand made card pos laju'd from KL (awww, you're so sweet)
  • and etc
Hence, one learns from this stash that
  1. Calvin is a weird boy
  2. His friends are creative ;-p

No comments: