/* */ clvn: Midterms oh midterms

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Midterms oh midterms

Once again, I'm at that darned time when studying becomes all I can think about and when it seems like my tasks are never ending. Perhaps that is true in a sense, but yeah, not a thought for today. And once again, I'm going to have to rescue my grade in a humanities class. I got a darned B- for my Comparative Literature paper. Boy do I utterly loathe literature now. But I rescued my Rhetoric grade last semester from that C+ first paper right *whimper*.

And woot, here are some lovely posters - I see them in random places and never seem to encounter the same one again. But whoa, thanks to my dear friend Steven, I now have the company's website and I can show you my personal favorites. In order.

By the way, the first part of the power quote is from Lord Acton. I've always liked that quote.

p.s. thank you so much Lynnie for the card.
*attacks with a hug*



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, don't offer to counsel.

Anonymous said...

(just imagine me laughing my head off)...man, i don't know about lynnie, but if i saw u and a card i sent u in that kind of a pose...

well, u look kind of creepy too, aside from all of my other personal thoughts..

btw, very nice quotes..

Pika said...

Yo, power rocks!!! Hahaha, I really liked that one.

Happy CNY!!!

Anonymous said...

*sobs* Now I don't feel special anymore.

Haha, I agree with ye, Khang XD

Gong Xi Fa Cai~

Eu Choon said...

Hey Kah Khim, nice to hear from you

So, Khang lets hear those other personal thoughts eh? ^^ But yeah, perhaps I should start taking less creepy pictures. But I like being creepy.

Happy CNY y'all