/* */ clvn: impulsive and extreme

Saturday, March 10, 2007

impulsive and extreme

This morning, I woke up and looked at the mirror and realized - damn, the oil from my long hair is aggravating my acne. And fine, I've always wanted long hair I could tie up but not at the expense of my face. Wasn't a hard decision at all. And so I cut my hair, right after I got out of dragonboat practice.

So I dragged along Yiding, who had been saying that he wanted to cut his hair for the past two weeks. And we got our hair cut. I think he looks really different now. Mm hmm. Knowing me, I wasn't about to settle for middle ground - and was darned tempted to shave my head bald. But yeah, I've done that before. SO I decided to nearly shave my head ball and have the hair stylist cut patterns into my hair. My head as a canvas.

But I decided to be more prudent and not splurge $40 on a hair cut. So I opted for the Jonathan Ive look. Woot.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is your hairline slanted or is it just the camera angle o.O

Eu Choon said...

'tis just the camera angle. Whadya think of the look?